The summer is disappearing fast and fall will be quickly approaching. I’m setting out to make the best of what is left of this year and my time here in California.
I made a small bucket list with some things I would like to accomplish before 2017 has become a faded memory and 2018 appears with a new start.
- Go on a hike. I’ve said to myself at least three times that I was going to hike Runyon Canyon so I put it first on my list this way, I might actually get motivated enough to do it…finally.
- Gain 10 pounds. A lot of folks would say they have the opposite problem. But unfortunately for me my weight loss has been extreme. And the need for a few more pounds to feel like my old self again is wanted.
- Take a dance class. My love for dance has been instilled in me since I was a wee bit child. And I want to return back to that love as soon as possible. Even though I practice dance at home from time to time I really want to vist the Debbie Allen Dance Academy in LA while I’m still here.
- Find a California partner in crime. I moved to Cali in November and I STILL am in need of a fly by the seat of your pants wing man or woman to go on adventures with.
- Learn more Spanish. I used to be pretty good at speaking Spanish but I must have fell into the use it or lose it pile of my memory bank and I forgot a lot of the language. So my goal is to learn more conversational skills.
Well here it is.
My list is finished and now it’s looking like a set of goals.
What fun things would you like to do before the end of the year? Think about it and maybe write them down. I will be writing about my adventures when I finally complete them and hopefully they will be as awesome to complete as I hope they will be.
C. L Cunningham
I got this wonderful title and blog idea from the blog jennyinneverland. Check her out at https://jennyinneverland.com/